Annual Wine Shipment: 12 bottles (1 case) X 2 shipments = 24 bottles
Wine Charges: US $ 700* X 2 = US$1,400
Registration Fee: US $300
Annual Fee: US $100
Freight & Import Taxes: US $180** X 2 = US $ 360
First Year Total: US $ 2,160
*Estimated Wine Costs. The actual wine costs could range from $600-$700 per shipment.
** Normal cost of packaging, freight, insurance and taxes for personal import of a case of wine generally cost around $250-350 (depending on the price of the wine). 90 PWC provides substantial savings for their members.
Join Now »
Wine Member Information:
- The shipments of wine (Premium Selections) will take place in February, May and October of each year and will be delivered by the end of those months. Wine members may select 2 out of the 3 Premium Selections that go out each year.
- Payment: You will be charged on for the Annual Fee of $100 plus registration fee of $300. For the Premium Selection shipments, you will be charged the actual cost of the wine plus $180 shipping costs a couple days prior to the wine shipping out. The actual cost of wine varies from $600-$700.
- Wine members may upgrade their membership to Platinum membership by paying an additional $300 at any time.
- The 12 wines for each Premium Selection will be selected by the 90 PWC and reviewed and recommended by the Advisory Board.
- The actual price of each Premium Selection case may differ depending on the selection of the wines and usually varies from $600-$700 per case.
- Re-Orders: Members may re-order the selected wines from any given Premium Selection, depending on availability. There is a one case minimum for each Re-Order. A case may consist of 12 bottles of one wine type or any combination of the 12 wine from the previous Premium Selection, provided that a minimum of three bottles of any single wine type is ordered. If the reorder case of wine costs more than $600, you will get 10% off the total wine cost. Regular shipping costs of $180 will apply.
- The price of each bottle in a Re-Order is the same as the retail price at the winery’s tasting room.
- The Annual Fee will be waived for the following year if the member re-orders a minimum of one case within the membership year.
Special rights and privileges for Wine Members:
Wine storage services in Japan may be available (additional fee applies).
Invitation for a special wine tour organized by the 90 PWC to the Napa Valley (tour to be paid separately).
Concierge service in Napa and the surrounding area (reservations for limousine, golf tee time, restaurants, etc.).
Invitation to wine seminars and tastings offered in Japan by the 90 PWC.
1 complimentary entry to the tri-annual wine tastings organized by the 90 PWC in Japan.
Membership Terms and Conditions
Legal requirements: You must be 21 years of age or older to be a member and to order or receive alcoholic beverages from the 90 PWC. Receipt of shipments containing alcoholic beverages requires the signature of a sober adult (a person 21 years of age or older who is not intoxicated). Wines purchased from the 90 PWC are not for resale, and are for personal consumption only.
Payment terms: Orders are by credit card only. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and JCB. All fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. Members will be billed for the Premium Selection a couple days prior to the wine being shipped out.
Minimum purchase: There is a one case minimum per order. For re-orders, a case may consist of 12 bottles of one wine type or any combination of the 12 wine types from the previous Premium Selection, provided that a minimum of three bottles of any single wine is ordered.
Premium Selection and other wine prices: The price for all wines is the retail price for each winery’s tasting room. The actual price of each Premium Selection (tri-annual for Platinum Members and biannual for Wine Members) varies, depending on the selection, and is anticipated to range between $600 and $700 per case.
States authorized for direct shipment: Due to the ever-changing nature of wine shipping laws, we may or may not be able to ship wines, directly or indirectly, to all states and countries. If 90 PWC is unable to ship directly to your state or country, we may be able to arrange for the sale and shipment of our products through a third party. Please note, when dealing through a third party, wine prices, discounts, and shipping costs may differ from those quoted by the 90 PWC.
Shipping terms: FedEx Air is 90 PWC’s carrier of choice. All Premium Selections will be delivered by the last day of the designated month. For Re-orders and special offers, the shipment will be delivered within two weeks of ordering.
Wine is a delicate commodity: Wine is a perishable commodity. Wine does not like extremes of temperature: hot humid summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment. 90 PWC is not responsible for, and will not replace wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment. You become responsible for the wine when it is picked up by the common carrier for shipment.
Returns and cancellation policy: There will be no returns and refunds allowed except for any bottle of wine that is damaged or spoiled at the time of delivery, subject to the limitations set forth below. We ask the customer to return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement. By law, we cannot accept returns of alcoholic beverages unless the product is “corked” (that is, gone bad) or spoiled. We are unable to accept returns of wines that were damaged due to adverse weather conditions during shipment or storage, or wines that were ordered in error. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for the returns of damaged or spoiled wines. Once the wine is received and confirmed as damaged or spoiled, we will refund your credit card for the cost of the wine and the shipping and handling. Please contact us for return instructions. You may cancel your membership at any time but there will be no refund for the Registration Fee, Annual Fee and carryovers, and once you have been charged for a shipment of a Premium Assortment, you may not cancel your order.
Renewal of membership: Your membership automatically renews and carries over into the new year unless otherwise advised by you. Your membership begins on the day you regsiter. Your credit card will be automatically charged for the Annual Fee when your new year of membership begins. If you wish to cancel membership for the next year, you must let us know 2 weeks before the new year starts. Please note: for those members who re-ordered wine within the year, the Annual Fee will be waived for the succeeding year.
Registering membership during the year: Anyone can become a member at any time. The one-time Registration Fee is $600 for Platinum members and $300 for Wine members. There is a $200 annual fee for Platinum Members and a $100 annual fee for Wine Members. Members will be billed for the remaining Premium Assortment wine shipments on the 1st of the designated month.